Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Sigh of Happiness

My little Mason makes my heart smile.  

This is his favorite position on his bouncy chair.  

He will sit quietly for sometime if he has something to chew on, something yummy like a rubber monkey or his jacket.

He always knows when I enter the room.  He makes me feel like a star by the way his eyes light up as he stares at me.  (I know he's probably thinking - that's my woman!  she has the milk!)

He giggles and coos until you think your heart will burst from the sheer pleasure of the sound.

He slept from 11pm to 6am last night.

I love that little guy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!

Need I say more?

- Jeni

amanda jane said...

so sweet! he is gonna be a big kid by the time we see him again. such darling boys and a beautiful daughter. miss you guys!

Potters said...

Oh, I wish were going to see him this weekend! He is so warm and squishy. I love that in a person.

The Hills... said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Squishy is a perfect word--he's a doll. I'm SO jealous about the 11-6 thing. So jealous and so tired.

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oh, and happy birthday tomorrow!!

Laura said...

Hey, my blog's going private and I need your email address to include you! Email me laurahuntzinger at gmail.com. Thanks!