Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day?

Notice:

Due to the following, Valentine's Day has been postponed.

One case of bronchitis with a side of sinus infection
One giant-**s cold sore
4 Hours of crying whining toddler -"maaa maaa, sniff, sniff, waaannt a a a hu u u g"
(Strangely enough, said toddler has no obvious symptoms of illness.  none. at all.)
1 giant pile of poopy diapers and snotty tissues. (smells better than roses would have!)
no flowers, no chocolate, no diamonds, no lingerie


Valentine's Day will resume on March 8.

3 comments:

Potters said...

Ah, that is so sad! Who has bronchitis? Who has the cold sore? Franz is our cold sore person. We are all surprisingly well. I will think good thoughts for you.

Chelsea said...

What a bummer...I hope your Valentine's Day redo goes off without a hitch. Feel better soon. And as for the "Giant-a** cold sore"...you crack me up!

Brandon said...

WOW! Hunter Family, I can't tell you how happy I was to stumble across Doug's book online and then discover your blog. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Doug is working successfully in film and you are working successfully as a mommy - the most important job in the world. That is super cool. And active in the Church - good news.

Sarah and I moved from Portland, Oregon about a year and a half ago to South Jordan. We just had our third bambino so we have: Ruth (5), ted (2), and Raymond (3 months). Keeps us busy!

Haven't touched the side a cliff for over a year now. But I still get out and try to hurt myself on my motocross bike, skis or mtn. bike occasionally.

I skimmed through your blogs and laughed out loud when I read the last thing you thought when you met you significant other! (August post). The answer is yes by the way, but I was too proud to admit it at the time (assuming, of course, you were talking about me…).

Let me know if and when you make it to SLC. We can pack up all the kids and let them be loud and obnoxious at some restaurant where they serve raw fish...

Take care Hunter Family,

Brandon Roper
brandontroper@gmail.com