Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Obsessions

I have an insane obsession as of lately. I blame it on having pregnancy brain. It is a proven fact that women tend to lose the ability to think clearly and rationally during pregnancy!

Anywho, I constantly fantasize about winning the lottery! I've decided that I win $64 million dollars. Why? I have no idea.
I then go through and decide how much to invest in retirement, I set up mission and college funds for all the children in the family. Then I pay off evereyone's school debts, including the neighbors and friends in the ward. Finally, we buy homes in every state where we have family, and I get a personal trainer. Oh yeah, and the next family reunion is in New Zealand - on me.

The craziest part is, I've never bought a lotto ticket - I don't even know how! This baby needs to come so that I can get me brain back!

4 comments:

Craig said...

Thats not strange, I do it all the time.

But I am an accountant so its natural for me.

douglas hunter said...

I don't think its just a being pregnant thing. I think it has to do with where we are in our lives. We work very hard, make good money and yet its not even close to being enough to meet our goals of purchasing a house, saving etc. So we may be feeling a bit trapped, in that we don't know where that next big boost in our income is going to come from.

amanda jane said...

Hear Hear, Doug. If we had the Lotto here I know I would buying. No matter where you are in life, finances are hard. Good thing self disciplin is free, or no one would buy it, too bad it's just not easy, for me at least.

Potters said...

Oh, life would be good if you payed off Franz's student loans! I'd love to get those vultures off our backs.