Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hyperbole is the BEST Thing Ever!

Sadly I realize now, that no one is reading this.  Because if you were - you would have been laughing your head off at the last post!  That video is Hillllllarrriouus!  

Oh, for some very funny tshirts - check out Mental Floss.

So here are a few more pics for Grandma (I think you still read this on occasion.)  This is what Addison has been up to at school - Harry Potter Dioramas, Field trips and crazy hair day.  I swear they do No work at school anymore.  

5 comments:

Potters said...

Love how the Harry Potter scene turned out! We have been making Ponce de Leon and Christopher Columbus sock puppets tonight! Ah, the joys of creativity! (and a few tears of frustration)

amanda jane said...

so I did watch and do read and did enjoy. but mostly smirking rather than laughing - it was a long day. I need to send it to Johnny - he will truly appreciate it. and Grace's class has been dong stitching, from apples, to black cats, to pumpkins by schools end she will be a pro. but that is on top of the hours worth of homework she does daily. ugh. the difference between our two I guess! see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Addy! I love it! Next time I'm in the neighborhood, can you do mine like that?

Nicole Hernandez said...

Sometimes I don't think anyone reads our blog either when nobody comments (especially on our baby's pics.) Is Addison's school a Title 1?

Erica said...

That girl is SO cute!!