Friday, April 25, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Fluffy

I got this idea from my favorite Logan librarian on whose blog I shamelessly lurk.  Here are seven guilty pleasures.  (Remember I said guilty.)  Only, here's the twist.  Five are true and two are totally false.  Do you know which is which?

Air Conditioning.  I am fully aware of the damage to the environment and my green reputation - but I hate sweating.  I like nothing better than driving my small SUV with the AC cranked.

Red Wine. Because cooking with the stuff is pure bliss.  The smell sends me every time.

Playing possum when the baby cries at 3am - I love winning that one!

Cheese Crunchies - They are my crunchy, cheesy crack.

Dr. Laura - Sometimes you just need to hear it the way it is!

Cosmo - It makes me feel so dirty, but the tips are worth it.

Bodice Ripper Romance Novels - No one will ever, ever, ever actually see me reading one, but it doesn't mean that I don't.


12 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

I'm going to say Dr. Laura is a false one-she's way too conservative for you! The other is a bit harder, but I'll say Cosmo-I can't see you buying a magazine when you're so environmentally conscious. Am I right?

Michele said...

Serena emailed me this comment: Dr. Laura and Bodice Rippers. False.

amanda jane said...

I am with Serena - no to Dr. Laura and to the romance novels. cosmo I can see - we all need one guilty pleasure, and that would be a guilty one....;)

Unknown said...

thinking the cheese crunchies and cosmo (because I do not know what the heck a cosmo is) are the false enjoyments..
nancy

Serena Potter said...

Wow, Nancy, you are so pure!

Unknown said...

not pure.... just not hip to the fashion "in" magazines..(found out what cosmo is... ;) anyway I read wood magazines..
by the way michele... where is the answer??
nancy

Michele said...

Okay, So I don't read Cosmo or anything like it and if I ever listened to Dr. Laura, I think Douglas might actually leave me! LOL

Nicole Hernandez said...

I was right! How well do I know you Michele? I'm good.

Unknown said...

well I cannot believe you eat nasty cheese doodles when you are such a good cook and go to farmere market for veggies.. I MUST be right...

Michele said...

Nancy your good opinion of me puts me to shame. But alas, tasty cheese crunchies are a guilty pleasure. I have to be careful to not purchase them too often because I can eat an entire bag in one sitting - now there is a confession for you!

Anonymous said...

I was going to guess Cosmo, but someone spilled the beans early! ;)

Kristi David said...

You naughty, naughty girl!