Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday, Baptism, Blessing & Disneyland in 5 minutes or less

















I have five minutes before Curious George ends so here it goes!

This was a great weekend!

Addison's birthday party - Pedicures and Pizza at Le Chassuer Day Spa (or, in otherwords, our house). Addison invited a few school friends over and we made lipgloss, painted nails, and ate pizza and cake. The girls were very cute and very excited. They continuously made statements such as "Ooooh, this is sooo relaaaxing." and "We look soooo gorgeouuus." Big thanks to Mom and Dad for helping out with the festivities especially after what was supposed to be a 1 1/2 hour flight turned into a five hour ordeal!


Addison's baptism was very nice. We had so many family and friends there, Addison felt very special. She kept saying - I can't believe all these people came for my baptism! She knows that she is very loved and that she has made a very good and very important decision.

Sunday was Mason's baby blessing. It also happened to coorespond to the primary program. Addison and another little boy, Joseph DuToit began the morning with prelude music on their violins. It was so beautiful! When Addison played "Simple Gifts" both Douglas and I choked up. She has learned so much. Mason was very good for his blessing, no crying. And Douglas gave another thoughtful, beautiful blessing to our little boy. I love them both so much!

Monday we spent the day at Disneyland with John, Amanda and the girls. The happiest place on earth! It was really fun and the kids were all very good, including babies Mason and Ruby.

Well, Elias is now tugging on my chair asking for a cupa mook (milk) and "please more.' So I will post a few pictures and call it good.

4 comments:

Potters said...

Love the photos! I really love how Elias is framed in the jungle gym. Send me some more please! Serena

Chelsea said...

Happy belated birthday and baptism to Addison! I'm glad the birthday party and the blessing went well, too. With so many activities you guys are already warmed up for the upcoming holidays :)

The Hills... said...

Wow, what a fun-filled weekend. My mom and dad had a great time. We wish we could have been there too for all of the festivities.

Nicole Hernandez said...

It sounds like so much fun. I wish we could have been there!