Friday, October 19, 2007

Viva Laughlin!


Well, it finally happened, the pilot I worked on this winter / spring aired last night on CBS. It's always a strange thing when a show you've worked on for months and know everything about hits the airwaves. I have a hard time keeping in mind that everyone else doesn't know it line for line. I think I drove Michele a little nuts while we were watching it. The highlight for me was seeing that a temp shot I created in our office actually stayed in the show! An area of slight disappointment was that the actor's singing was buried a bit in the mix. Some of the actors did a good job with the Singing, and Dave Parker our sound guy did an amazing job recording the singing. He deserves a ton of credit for his work on that show. Anyway, we will see how people like it. Up next: In Treatment hits the airwaves in January.

3 comments:

Potters said...

I'll have to watch it next week. Just to try and appreciate the things you have mentioned. How was Elias's birthday and your parent's visit? I hope it all went well! We miss you!

Serena

douglas hunter said...

This just in CBS announced today that Viva is canceled. A grand total of 2 shows aired.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Sorry your show got cancelled :(