Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bunkbeds


Our new bunkbeds arrived yesterday and while I was at Young Women's, Douglas assembled them. (He is so handy! Did I mentioned that he also replaced the Passport's starter motor this weekend? Handsome and handy. Sigh)

Addison will sleep on the bottom for a while, until we get another twin mattress. Right now we only have a box spring that we are storing on the top bunk. Eventually, Elias will take over the bottom so that Mason can have the crib.

I think they're a pretty handsome set of beds! Not to mention - lots of storage room underneath.

4 comments:

amanda jane said...

wonderful! Enjoy the new storage space!

douglas hunter said...

The storage space is my fav-o-rite part!!!

Potters said...

They do indeed look like good bumkbeds and will help tons! As you know ours have been a great space saver.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I spend most of my [sleeping] childhood in bunk beds, and loved them.