Monday, August 6, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Here are my lists.

Jobs I Have Held

1. Raging Waters group coordinator
2. Taco delivery girl
3. Telephone Surveyor (lasted less than 2 weeks)
4. Grocery clerk
5. Customer Service Rep for Franklin Quest/ Covey
6. Teacher – 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, Private, and so on
7. Rock climbing instructor

Places I Have Visited

1. Germany
2. Florence, Italy,
3. Bern, Switzerland
4. Portland, Oregon
5. Barbarato, Honduras
6. Hawaii
7. Mexico
8. Addison, Maine
9. Catalina Island
10. Glen Rock, Pennsylvania

Places I Have Lived

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. Glendale and Pasadena, California

Books I Can Read Over and Over . . .

1. The Harry Potter Series
2. the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Young Adult Fiction/ Novels
4. The Thorn Birds (cheesy I know!)
5. Pride and Prejudice and other Jane Austen works (sorry Franz)
6. Poems by Billy Collins
7. The Book of Mormon

Comfort Foods I Love

1. See’s scotchmallows
2. lasagna
3. homemade chicken noodle soup (the creamy kind)
4. chocolate chip cookie dough (not the cookies so much)
5. cereal
The Things I Most Likely Thought When I Met My Significant Other

1. Dude, he’s such an aaawwesomme climber!
2. I wonder if he knows I exist?
3. I gotta get me some private coaching.
4. I wonder if my boyfriend wants some coaching too.

Things I Haven’t Done Yet but Want to Do Before I Die

1. Finish knitting a sweater
2. Read the entire Bible
3. Own a Home
4. Compete in a mini triathalon (and look good doing it!)
5. Have a clean, organized home (LOL! – maybe when the kids move out!)
6. Take a painting class
7. Earn my Masters Degree
8. Travel to exotic beaches like Fiji and the Riviera

2 comments:

douglas hunter said...

you wondered if your boyfriend wnated some coaching too!?!?!?

amanda jane said...

I didn't know you worked at Raging Waters! How fun was that? You must have had a fabulous tan...