Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Food Blog

I've decide to start a second blog dedicated to food. http://myeverythingfood.blogspot.com/

This blog is a chance for me to discuss what I'm eating and what my kids are not eating. I am always looking for suggestions about what other people eat - especially when it comes to kids. If you, like me, are interested in food, recipes, etc., check it out. Have you thought about what you eat everyday?

Here is my top ten list about what I wonder about food:

10. Why won't my kids eat anything but fruit and/or junk food?
9. Why do I let my kids eat junk food!
8. Why isn't chocolate it's own food group?
7. Who made fat calories count more than vegatable calories?
6. What do other people feed toddlers?!
5. How can I make quick, easy, healthier meals.
4. I love the farmer's market! (Not a question)
3. Why is my husband so picky about food!
2. Why do I eat things I shouldn't?
1. Why do I want certain foods more if they are bad for me?

5 comments:

amanda jane said...

Okay - I am so relieved that I am not the only one dealing with all of the above. Well sans the chocolate. Just a touch here and there is quite enough. Can't wait to check it out!

douglas hunter said...

Yikes. How can you call me picky about food? I eat sea urchin, the "green stuff" from lobsters, diet coke. I mean, what won't I put in my mouth?

Michele said...

I suppose I mean your food tastes are high falutin'! For example, frank n' beans? tuna casserole? Of course, who'd want to eat that stuff anyway!

I luuuvvv you honey.

douglas hunter said...

High falutin' is a good thing, slowly you are being converted, more and more you crave the tase of fresh sea food, Fennel, and expensive balsamics!!

Nicole Hernandez said...

I have the same dilemma. My kids won't eat meat or veggies. So I guess that leaves fruit, carbs and dairy. They'll survive won't they?