Friday, March 5, 2010

Funnies . . .

Several weeks ago I told Elias that mommies were very special because God had given us power to make bodies. I guess he needed this information to percolate for a while. Because, yesterday morning when he woke up he asked [read demanded] , "Mom, show me how to make a body!" I told him that I was done making bodies, that I had already made three and I was very tired now. He was quite disappointed.

Mason on the other hand is really working on talking. And he loves vehicles. Everywhere we drive he has to point out every truck, school bus, city bus, fire engine . . . and so on. He yells from the back seat, "Mommy, look, look, truck, truck." . . . . There is one small problem though, he cannot yet say the 'tr' sound. Instead he makes a 'ffff' sound. I'm sure you can feel my alarm.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I just read your last post and it gave me chills- WOW! Someone was inspired to prepare those documents for you long ago! Here we are so close to that library- I am intimidated by the task that is ahead of us to tackle Dan's whole family. And as far as this post goes, good for you- documenting the funny things your boys say. Funny stuff!