Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Doozy of a Daycare Contest

Okay - here's the big moment you have all been waiting for. Hardy-har-har.  THE CONTEST.

I need a name for the preschool and family daycare that I am starting.  Here are the parameters, the name needs to reflect a certain level of sophistication.  I don't want names that have any of these words: playtime, playhouse, cute, cozy, cuddly, etc.  I don't want to use my name, though the kids names are fair game.  Tell me what you can come up with and you could win a prize.

What type of prize you ask?  A really, really good one!  If I use your name, here is what you could win:

Local contestants:  A date night:  dinner coupons, movie passes and free babysitting!

Long Distance Participants:  Date night without the free babysitting. (Sorry, the cost of traveling to you would really be uneconomical on my part.)

Sooo - get creative.  Let me know what you come up with.  The contest ends on July 13th.  And now - It Is On!

6 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Where are you opening the daycare? What does the place look like? What type of preschool are you going to run? I'm curious about this.

Potters said...

How about Take Flight Day Care. On one hand it reflects the enrichment and learning you will provide, the baby bird leaving the nest, but also the opportunity for the parent to leave the kids behind! It also reflects your love of birds...

Serena

Nicole Hernandez said...

I've got:___________ Preschool Academy
Live and Learn
Discoveries
Little Wonders
Bright Futures
Is it a daycare or mostly preschool?
Nikki

Anonymous said...

-Safe and Sound
-Observation Station: early years learning and nursery

Craig said...

Demure Daycare!

heidi said...

is it too late? i saw a cute name around here today...

watch me grow daycare and preschool. i thought it sounded fun.

but i understand if i am not in the running :(