Saturday, January 19, 2008

A quilt and one apron

Two projects that I finished this year. A quilt for Elias' bed and an apron. I started the apron last spring and it ended up in the closet with so many other half begun and soon dropped projects. So this year, my goal is once a month, reach into the closet, pull something out and finish it! And anytime I see a new project that I just have to try - go to the closet and find an old unfinished project that is similar. Who knows, I just may have an extra closet by the end of the year!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Homemade quilts are the best. And cute apron! If I could cook I would want to wear an apron like that. I'll have to make one for Ryan :)
Elias is getting so big!

amanda jane said...

ooooh, I love them both. especially that apron. you'll have to share the pattern, so cute! I am gonna tag a long and start completing some fun projects of my own. take luck to us both!

Potters said...

Yes yes! I am so in need of an apron - after standing too close to the stove I burned the pocket on mine. Can you share the pattern? Do I need real sewing skills?

heidi said...

love them both! A quilt for a bed is a lot of work--it looks amazing!

April said...

Hi Michele,
The apron pattern is just like the one your grandmother Wilson used to wear. Your apron is very cute and retro.
Mom

Nicole Hernandez said...

You are talented, I can't make a thing with my hands beside food. I do have a sewing machine, but no idea how to use it. Callie just made a quilt like that for Tami. I'd like to learn how.

Thomas said...

So great. Love the apron with the red ticking. Adorable