Sunday, December 2, 2007

Addison's Recital


Last Saturday was Addison's violin recital. She played Gavotte from Mignon by A. Thomas from the Suzuki Book 2. She also played a Rondo as part of a quartet. She was very nervous - she really had only been preparing her recital piece for a little more than two weeks. With some hard work and a little bit of prayer she managed to pull off a wonderful performance. She played with confidence and style. I was so proud of her, and I know she was proud of herself. After she finished, she sat down next to me with the biggest smile on her face and said, "I did it, mom!" She sure did. Boy do I love that kid!

1 comment:

Potters said...

Way to go Addy! I love that song. Your posture looks great! Will you play it for us next time we meet? We have new recording equipment. You and MaCall can do a duet and record it. How fun.

Hope to see you soon!