Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Telecine!

HA-HA!! good news. Had the telecine session last night and the film looks great. Its always a nervous time when you have your film in the can but have not seen it yet. Well last night I went to Technicolor Hollywood and had the footage transferred to video. We had a great bay and a great colorist.( he is the guy that does the color for CSI Miami.) I really don't like living in LA but there is something to be said for having access to the best production and post production resources in the world for my little film. Any way, its official the dailies look good and the audio sounds good, time to get into high gear with editing!

3 comments:

amanda jane said...

Great! And without breaking any bones! You know it was just show biz talk - I guess that only applies to musicals or something! Gals it's going well!

amanda jane said...

That is supposed to say "Glad it is going well." How I wish we could spell check comments!

douglas hunter said...

Amanda, I was just teasing you. Break a leg only applies to stage performners. Anyway thanks for the encouragement!