Monday, August 20, 2007

Picking Baby Names


I love baby name books - where do they come up with these names?

Here are some of my favorites!

Theron - means hunter

Names Having to do with Rocks:
Safwan
Urvang (mountain)
Topper
Sutcliff or Stancliff or Stanbury
Steinar (rock warrior)

Wolf Names (Wolf Hunter - get it!)
Ulrich
Udolf
Ulf

Just Plain Funny Names:
Lutardo
Gundelberto
Didier
Pardulfo

As of yet, we have not found a name that means second son of a filmmaker - but when we do!! Watch out.

4 comments:

Potters said...

Oooo, Ooo, go with Topper then we can think of Cary Grant. I still go for Hamish Hubner Hunter though.

douglas hunter said...

Here is the waspiest name ever:

Topper Madsen Hunter.

If we go with such a name the child will be born wearing a racoon coat, and will be heading off to a weekend in the Hamptons.

Nicole Hernandez said...

No baby yet? I thought you were naming him Bash? Was that just a joke? Take care Michele and have that baby soon! I can't imagine how miserable you must be. I hate being pregnant in the summer!
Nikki

Potters said...

Bash Topper Hunter?