Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Awesome! What more can I say. I won't spoil it for anyone who is still reading. But please, let me know the minute you finish so we can spray!

Everywhere we went this weekend, from the grocery store, to local community theatre, and yes, even church, we saw copies of Harry Potter being toted around.

Douglas was kind enough to get me a copy Saturday morning from the grocery store. "Honey, I'm just going to get some milk and a copy of the Deathly Hallows!" He's such a sweetie. Not only that, but I was allowed several chunks of uninterrupted time and was able to finish the book Saturday night. Let's just say, all of my questions are now answered. I am satisfied.

I have to admit to feeling a little disappointed that the journey has ended. . . however, Addison just informed me that she is interested in reading Harry Potter now! I can start all over again!!! Yeah!!

To all you Harry Potter heads out there - enjoy!

4 comments:

Potters said...

I finished and loved the book as well. Great ending. When the girls and I return, you need to visit so we can discuss...

amanda jane said...

I am half way, they have jsut been captured by.... well i woun't say it! Can't wait to be on the closing end, it is starting to become very exciting!

The Hills... said...

Man, I need to get with it. I think i'm probably the only one who isn't reading the book. I've got to finish my summer school class before I get into it!

Nicole Hernandez said...

ok, enough of this harry potter mania! how about david beckham mania instead!

Julio